G1 Goldmine presents a Pedigree workshop that will discuss:
- Super crosses emerging in Australia in the past 12 months.
- Update on inbreeding to DANEHILL – has it got better in the past 12 months?
- FASTNET ROCK has a very high affinity with NUREYEV, but he is even more explosive with which other major broodmare sire?
- MORE THAN READY is terrible with which major broodmare sire?
- RASMUSSEN Factor – Fact or Fallacy? Which Australian darling mare is an RF disaster?
- STORM CAT mares are a disaster with which major sireline?
- ZABEEL mares are a disaster with which major sireline?
- How do we find High Affinity Stallions for a mare?
We’ll look at case studies of well known broodmares and analyse her breeding career and identify why she produced G1 winners with some stallions and why she produced slow horses with others.
- Which major broodmare sire has had over 500 runners in the past 15 years for Zero Group 1 or Group 2 winners? Do you own such a mare? Do you know if you own such a mare?
G1 Goldmine is pedigree software that is used by most of the major breeders in the world to research stallions for their mares, or to research mares for their stallion shares. The product is now used by over 3,200 users in 26 different countries.
Interested in learning more? We will be holding a workshop in Fremantle:
Saturday, 27 June 2015 @ 10:00am in the Fremantle area.
Entry is free but you will need to register so we can allow for a suitable room and catering.
A brunch will be provided.
To register for the workshop, please email your name(s) to Leo.Tsatsaronis@G1Goldmine.com
0418 872 871 | www.g1goldmine.com