Peters Investments has entered four fillies through the Inglis Digital March (Early) Online Sale.
They are among 170 horses catalogued and open for bidding featuring 45 racehorses, 16 yearlings and four stallions: Instinction, Rock Sturdy, Delago Deluxe and Bondeiger.
The four fillies offered by WA owner-breeder Bob Peters are;
- Testing Material – 3yo full sister to multiple Stakes winner Disposition
- Perfect Attraction – Unraced 2yo by Pierro out of a Redoute’s Choice mare
- Real Beauty – 3yo by I Am Invincible out of Stakes winner Real Charm
- Heaven’s Gift – 3yo Not a Single Doubt full sister to Stakes winner Final Salute
“Traditionally these are mares that I would’ve kept to join my broodmare band,” Peters said. “But my broodmare band has grown to such a scale that it’s not viable for me to keep them all, therefore I reluctantly have to sell some of them.
“I have no doubt I will be given cause to regret it in the future. I’ve used the Inglis Digital platform in the past and it’s really a very effective service.”
Inglis Digital Business Manager Nick Melmeth said having someone with the reputation and industry clout of Bob Peters using Inglis Digital as a platform to sell valuable racing and breeding prospects, is testament to the growth of online trading.
Other highlights among the race fillies and broodmares catalogued include:
- Fling – 3yo by All Too Hard, 3rd in the G2 VRC Sires Produce Stakes
- Lady Concur – 3yo Dundeel half-sister to Fitocracy from the family of Bonneval
- Layo Layo – Encosta de Lago mare from Stakes winner Tantra, in foal to Press Statement and with a Hellbent filly at foot
- Valour – Exceed and Excel half-sister to Noire and dam of Global Quest, in foal to Shooting To Win
There are 28 mares offered in foal, to stallions such as Deep Field, All Too Hard, Rubick, Flying Artie, Press Statement, Invader and Kermadec.
Final Countdown of bidding commences at 3pm (AEDT) Wednesday, March 11.
To view the catalogue CLICK HERE